viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

Four Elements - Fernando Barbosa


Can I tell you something?

You know nature has four elements on everything on its self, I’m going to tell you about your four elements

At first I have to say you are fire, but not that kind of burning fire but a creator fire that warms anyone around it, a fire that attracts and captivates and unveils God’s existence.

You have on yourself the wind of the mountains, I wish I had wings to fly and feel the wind underneath my feathers bringing me higher, showing me a sky full of dreams, the dreams that you have painted with your voice shaping the clouds.

After taking me to the skies you hold my hand and gently give me peace on your land, we play and enjoy every minute together feeling just like we are sharing the last moment in our lives. Walk around in your land is always a new experience, something different full of discoveries.

The trip through your land doesn’t end until I taste your crystal waters, it’s easy to see your soul through your diaphanous eyes, God put a smile upon your face and decorated it with a special shine like the brightness of the waters of a lake under a summer sun.

Thanks for make me happy and bring me back my inspiration.

Bogotá - Agosto de 2012

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario